From the desk of the dean,
Dr. Karen Nery
Thursday, 03 Sep
Students in the interdisciplinary studies program:
• synthesize knowledge from an educational perspective while integrating a variety of academic disciplines.
• promote advanced scholarship that transcends traditional disciplinary boundaries.
• Complete a concentration in a specific discipline area or one that draws from several areas.
• Complete courses in education.
• Work to attain growth toward professional and personal-social goals.
• Develop problem-solving and collaborative skills.