What are our objectives?
At their corresponding levels of competency, students should be able to:
1. understand the spoken language,
2. speak the target language in real life situations,
3. read and comprehend passages in the target language
4. demonstrate competence in compositional skills
5. understand and respond appropriately to key cultural aspects associated with the target culture(s)
6. understand the universal nature of their Christian faith.
7. develop critical thinking skills
What can I do with a degree in Foreign Language?
Foreign Media Specialist
International Communication Specialist
And much more!