Financial Aid

More than 88% of Campbell students receive financial assistance. Find out what opportunities may be available to you.

Financial Aid »

Degree options

Campbell offers over 100 undergraduate majors, tracks and concentrations and six graduate and professional schools.

Complete list of degrees, majors and programs »

Veterans Affairs

Information and resources are available for active duty and veteran military students.

Veterans Affairs »

Transfer Students

Transfer Students image

If you are interested in one of our Extended Campuses or Online Degrees, you will want to direct your search over to their respective section of the website at

Our Undergraduate Transfer Admissions Office will work with you throughout the application process if you are applying for admission as one of the following applicants:

Transfer Student: You are considered a transfer student if you have attempted college courses following high school graduation. Note: This does not include Dual Enrolled or Early College students.

Second Bachelor's Degree Seeking:Students who have completed a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.

Special Student (Non-degree seeking): You are considered a Special Student if you are applying with the intention of taking a few classes for reasons other than completing a Bachelor's Degree from Campbell University’s Main Campus. Special Students are not required to submit any supplemental items.

Campus Transfer: If you have attended one of Campbell University's satellite campuses, you will need to complete an application to be considered for admission to Campbell's main campus. All supplemental items should already be on file with our Registrar's Office. You will not need to request these items to be sent again.

Returning Student: Students who previously attended Campbell and either withdrew from the university after the start of the semester or were not enrolled at Campbell during the most recent semester will be required to apply for re-admission to return to Campbell University. All previously submitted supplemental items will be on file and there will be no need to submit these items again. If a student has attended any other college or university during their absence, the official transcript must be sent to the Admissions Office prior to being reviewed for re-admission. Note:If any student experiences a break in enrollment, he/she must re-apply for admission.

Teacher Certification Candidates Only: Applicants are required to submit all supplemental items listed above for transfer admission.

We are glad that you are considering Campbell's Main Campus. Come visit Campbell, explore the campus, meet people, and ask questions. The community of Campbell, nestled in Buies Creek, North Carolina, will quickly feel like home. We have several options for visits, including Visitation Days and Private Visits. Find out more.

Apply to Campbell's main campus by completing the free admission application .

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our Undergraduate Admissions Office at 910-893-1290 or [email protected].

 Research the wide variety of majors we offer at Campbell. Follow us on social media. We have a vibrant online community, where we share relevant information for prospective students and families, including information about majors, scholarships, and campus events.

Once accepted, and you have completed the FAFSA, you are encouraged to contact our Financial Aid Office to set up an appointment to discuss your specific financial situation. Financial Aid can be reached at [email protected] or 910-893-1310.

    • Tw
    • Fb
    • Instagram icon